Durban Day Tours and Sightseeing
The various Durban day tours and sightseeing opportunities that this unique, bustling City presents to Tourists, cannot be overlooked when planning an itinerary.
Exciting places to see includes:
- 1000 Hills Experience – see the many hills, cliffs and valleys in this region and experience true Zulu Culture
- Ushaka Marine World – a key attraction on Durban’s Golden Mile
- The Inanda Heritage Route – The history and how it came to be
- Umhlanga Rocks – The Gateway to South Africa
- Wilsons Wharf – Crafts, Top Shows and Food
- The Bustling City Centre – Local Shops and Markets, which is the heart of the Zulu Kingdom
Durban Day Tours and Safaris
Not forgetting the vast choices of Game Reserves and Safaris just outside Durban City, which is easily accessible by luxury coach or minivan – depening on your Group size.
The Emdoneni Lodge and Game Reserve in Hluhluwe, just some 250 kilometers ( 156 miles ) from Durban Central, offers walks with Wildebeest, Zebra, Impala, Nyala, Red and Grey Duiker. Coupled with their luxury accommodation facilities, catered to every taste and preference, you get to see the Emdoneni Cat Rehabilitation Facility on the premises where you can learn more about South Africa’s endangered wild cat species. We offer airport transfers from King Shaka International Airport to Emdoneni Lodge.
The Luxury Leopard Mountain Private Game Lodge situated also in the Hluhluwe vacinity. With game drives and safari walks on offer your days are filled with activity while staying here. In this Zululand Rhino Reserve you will also see the endangered Black Rhino’s roaming around the lush bushveld.
Our Durban Day Tours Division handles all tours in Durban including the safaris to the various Game Reserves. With superb luxury coach hire and airport shuttle transfers available, we will take care of your logistic needs while in Durban. Contact us for assistance when planning your Durban Day Tours.